Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Minor
A minor in earth and atmospheric sciences is available to all undergraduates except those majoring in earth and atmospheric sciences. The minor requirements are as follows:
At least 18 credits, chosen as follows:
1. Required introductory course:
- EAS 2250 The Earth System
2. At least two selections from the following core course options:
- EAS 3010 Evolution of the Earth System
- EAS 3030 Introduction to Biogeochemistry
- EAS 3040 Interior of the Earth
- EAS 3050 Climate Dynamics
3. Additional EAS courses at the 3000-level or higher. These courses may include, but are not limited to, additional courses from the above list, undergraduate research courses, and outdoor field courses.
At least C- in each course taken towards the minor and an average GPA > 2.0 in all courses taken towards the minor.