Academic year: 2017 - 2018
September 2017 view all September events
- 9/6/2017 Valier Galy: Climate forcing of the terrestrial organic carbon cycle during the last deglaciation: the Himalaya-Bengal fan example
- 9/13/2017 Glenn Milne: Understanding past and projecting future sea-level changes: the important role of glacial isostatic adjustment
- 9/20/2017 Mark Simons: New views of glacier mechanics (Iceland and Antarctica) as enabled by airborne and spaceborne radar interferometry
- 9/27/2017 Greg Hakim: "Merging Paleoclimate Proxies and Models for Understanding Climate Variability"
October 2017 view all October events
- 10/6/2017 Franz Meyer: "Radar Remote Sensing: Studying Earth's Environment from the Ionosphere to the Earth Surface"
- 10/11/2017 Emily Brodsky: "Permeability that Changes over Time"
- 10/18/2017 Suzanne Mahlburg Kay: "Magmatic Diversity and the Evolution of the Oceanic Aleutian Island Arc"
- 10/25/2017 Meredith Nettles:"Glacial earthquakes and glacier dynamics in Greenland"
November 2017 view all November events
- 11/1/2017 Adam Simon: "Redox processes during magma underplating in arc environments: A connection to ore deposits"
- 11/8/2017 Colleen Dalton: "Seismological evidence for dehydration-modulated small-scale convection beneath oceans"
- 11/15/2017 Simon Engelhart: A tale of two earthquakes? Geological insights into the 1788 rupture(s) of the Alaska-Aleutian subduction zone
- 11/29/2017 Steve Roecker: “Images of the Mantle Wedge beneath Northern and Central Chile”